ONLY JOD20.00 per person which covers :
Breakfast & Lunch
- The trail is 3 KM in the Ajloun forests – one way.
- This program is available for all ages.
- Adventure difficulty level: Easy.
- All participants must fill out the participation document and adhere to the public safety instructions and the accompanying specialist guide directives.
- Transportation by tourism busses.
- There are WCs.
- We provide a professional photographer and we will send you the photos within 3 days after the adventure though a link on WhatsApp.
- If you want a private photographer, we will provide a professional photographer for 75 dinars and will provide you with the photos on CD after the adventure. Please coordinate at least a day before the trip if you want a professional photographer.
- You can use your own camera if it is water resistance or you can buy water resistance cover from our office.
Meeting point at Seven Circle - Opposite to Jett and Royal Jordanian - Ayman Al-Malakh Complex
Breakfast – Pastries and tea in Ajloun tourist resort
Arrival at Ajloun castle
Trek through Ballout Forests in Ajloun – 3 Km 04:00 PM Moving Towards Ajloun reserve to try the largest zipline in Jordan as well as abseiling locations 15-25 meters high (not included in ticket price), and visiting bait al-baskot and al-saboun
Return to Ajloun Tourist Resort to have lunch – zarb, and knafeh
PM Move towards Amman
Arrival at Amman
*There may be minor adjustments to the program as it’s really hard to control the timing for Adventurous Trips.