ONLY JOD35.00 per person which covers :
Breakfast & Lunch
Professional Abseiling Instructors
- Wadi Mkhaires is located in the Dead Sea; the route of this journey is 7 km – one way.
- There is no network in the valley, and it is not recommended to bring your phone in the valley.
- Adventure difficulty level: moderate.
- Headgear is mandatory in this adventure - we will provide it
- There are 2 abseiling locations in the valley as well as waterfalls of varying heights (8-25 meters)
- Participation is prohibited for those under 12 years of age, in addition to pregnant women and those with chronic illnesses such as heart disease.
- Transportation by tourism busses.
- All participants must fill out the participation document and adhere to the public safety instructions and the accompanying specialist guide directives.
- There are no WCs and changing rooms in this valley, change clothes is in the bus.
- We provide a professional photographer and we will send you the photos within 3 days after the adventure though a link on WhatsApp.
- If you want a private photographer, we will provide a professional photographer for 75 dinars and will provide you with the photos on CD after the adventure. Please coordinate at least a day before the trip if you want a professional photographer.
- You can use your own camera if it is water resistance or you can buy water resistance cover from our office.
Meeting point at Seven Circle - Opposite to Jett and Royal Jordanian - Ayman Al-Malakh Complex
Stop at Al Manaseer station – Airport Road
Breakfast - Pastries & Juice
Lunch at Samara Mall
Arrival to Amman
*There may be minor adjustments to the program as it’s really hard to control the timing for Adventurous Trips.